Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Jason Mraz Live in Stadium Negara, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia (4th of March 2009)

Photobucket

I posting this late cause lately only decide to come back to blogsphere :P
I won't tell much what happen that day (4th of March 2009)
I let the pictures and videos do the talking :p

I already bought the ticket a month ago before the concert and it was sold out for the number seat within few weeks time.
It's kinda bargain price to get for a international artist

Photobucket


Jane tagging along, and my bro, Yen too

Photobucket


sitting there ready to enjoy :D

Jane
Photobucket


Yen
Photobucket


The crowd

Photobucket


Photobucket


And he showed up :)
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



And watch the video to see how awesome is the concert :)

The Remedy



You and I both (medley of sleeping to dream)



Live High



I'm Yours



Beautiful Mess



Lucky (duet with Penny Tai)



Had a very wonder night :)

No comments: