Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Addicted to Guinness Draught!

Since last year after Jane invited me to join her Guinness Draught gang... I've been addicted this fine beer till now...
And I even bring my sis and she enjoy much too~
the smoothest of the beer makes me hard to resist it

Last week again we went to Souled Out to have our dinner~ yeah it was St. Patrick day itself.
Me, Sis and Jane was there, then Stehpy join late
The reason we pick there is cause Souled Out doing Guinness promotion for this month.
They got guinness infused dishes, and cheaper price on pint of Guinness Draught.
During this month, when you order 2 Perfect pint of Guinness Draught, they will help you upgrade to Full pint~ wasn't taht awesome? Pay perfect pint to get a full pint~
It even much awesome when you try it during Happy Hour!!! coz 1 perfect pint of Guinness Draught during happy hour only cost RM 11~

Weee

Photobucket


My Lamb Shank~

Photobucket


1 of the Guinness infused dish that Jane order which I can't recall what's the name

Photobucket


The taste always great in Souled Out~


And this is my last time visit with when Hot Doc Kelly around KL, we were dining at Souled Out too

Photobucket

This is while back during December when my last few hang out with Sherry my babe =/

This is at Michael Angelo

Photobucket


Feels like i wanna have a pint now :D

May be tonight? :D

3 comments:

joshuaongys said...

I AM STUPID!!!

Unknown said...

If you really like guinness draught you need to pay homeage to the mother land and go to the guinness store house. Guinness so good i couldnt drink it again in the us untill i forgot how it tasted (6 months)

Cody Chewings said...


This is also a very good post which I really enjoyed reading. Thank you for sharing. There are various reasons behind stuck pixels on the screen. You can check it or fix it by using tools. Read this article to know more about Stuck pixel.