Saturday, October 3, 2009

It’s Krrunch Time, Get Playful!

There's 2 krrunch part I'm posting here.

Just wanted to let you guys know, the first part I did not make them up.
Is absolutely what we (me and colleagues) do everyday during work.


The first krrunch time~

The picture below showing my office's pantry, and I just have that shot last Monday
Spotted what in the basket?
Our HR/Admin Manager just filled up the empty basket with...

Photobucket

Few cans of Pringles!!!!
And no! I did not ask manager to buy all these so I can do this post for the contest!
I was even reluctant to write this contest entry...
Not sure is it coincidence or fate, that the manager refill it on that very day before the contest end at that weekend =/

Photobucket

With no time waste, I tried to grab a can for afternoon break....
and found that the one that I like most, BBQ flavor was in my colleague's hand...
The worst of all is he almost empty that can =..=

No choice to grab the cheese flavor,
together with a Coke

Photobucket

And place them on my working desk
Picture below is showing my working cubicle :)

Photobucket

And when I was bored during work, I just pop the can.
Have few pieces of pringles,
and play with the iPhone to have some krrunch

Photobucket

And I'm not the only one who do that....

check out my colleagues' cubicles =..=
they do grab those cans and put beside them...
so they can have some krrunch if they are bored with the work...

Photobucket

and yesterday, Friday...
I went to pantry and find that the basket.........

Photobucket

Yeah.... have no more Pringles =/
Guess have to wait quite some while for manager to refill...



Beside having krrunch with Pringles during work,
I do try to make some krrunch at home.

It's been a while I did not play with Toro-chan,
so I bring him out to have some krrunch :D


Toro-chan:"P-R-I-N-G-L-E-S!!!"
Photobucket
Toro-chan:"Can I have some???"
Ren:"Of cause, but I want some too"


*Open can*
Photobucket
Toro-chan:"What!!!!??? Only left one piece!!!" :(



Photobucket
Ren:"I want the last piece" *Grabs*
Toro-chan:"NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!" *Grabs*


Ren:"Ok.... You can have the last one..."*sigh*
Ren:"Hopes my manager refill the pantry with Pringles by Monday" :(
Photobucket
Toro-chan:"Yay!!!!" *sniff sniff*


Photobucket
*nom nom nom*

Photobucket
Toro-chan:"mmm hmmm~ this is sooooooo goooooood"


Photobucket
Toro-chan:"Feels like I'm in heaven"



Done having some krrunch time with Kuro-chan :D

Did you see how Kuro-chan get obsessed with Pringles?
Do you have the same obsession?
Cause I have :D


If you wanna have super krrunch time at Singapore, do check out Here

10 comments:

JolynGoh said...

So cute la the Kuro-Chan.. How u did it with all diff expression geh? Use marker to redraw every time ka?! XD

Ren said...

eh is Toro-chan instead...
I messed up the name dy....
edited~

those face can be change :D
so no marker needed :P

JenKin Yat said...

ahahah giler best

Theeggyolks said...

haha! very creative! Ur Kuro-chan is nice :)

Kristin said...

So cute! Nice pringles post =)

Ren said...

Yat: LOL, ur FUUUUUU lagi best lar.

EggYolks: thanks!!! ur illustrations are very nice too :D


Kristin: lol, thanks thanks :)

goingkookies said...

eh.. super creative and entertaining!! haha.. the effort u put in..

hope it got u to go to NN's awards in spore!

wen pink said...

i like this post!! SO CUTE!!

Ren said...

goingkookies: Too bad i din now win the invites =/
thanks for the compliment :)


Pink: lol! too bad i dun have domokun with me!!! else can snap pic together :D

goingkookies said...

oooh crap. that sucks!