Thursday, July 30, 2009

Hennessy Artistry @Bukit Kiara, 25th July 2009

Hennessy Artistry!
This time I manage to join the grand 1!!!
Last year I missed it cause I was still at US...
Flo Rida was there that time :(

Bah what ever
This time was quite a success one, at least for me.
The artists line was alright, Fatman Scoop and Ying Yang Twins.
Can't ask for more when they serve us free flow Cognac from beginning till end of the night!
The major down site of that night.... was nothing to do with Hennessy Artistry...
I actually brought along my camera and found that I forget to insert the battery after charged =..=
Brilliant huh? =/

So pics below is from everyone cameras, which I grabbed from FB or some other friends.




Glad to have 2 hot babes with me :p
Clarisse and Pin Pin



Ready to party mode



The event was so grand that they having few area to divide different type of invite
for us media bloggers, we manage to grab quite a nice space.

If your guys wanna know more details and wanna look for more pictures?
checkout nuffnang's innit webs, key in those keywords and you should can find some articles on this event.

Appreciate what Hennessy Artistry put up again.
It's been a year now I enjoy most of their event.
All the while i though only elders drink Hennessy,
after all this event and glasses of cognac I had~ totally change my mind :)
My favorite of this year mixing go to ginger ale,
the drink much smoother when down with that mixing.



And here again, all those pictures XD
credit to Wen Wen, Joanna, Joshua, Jun Jun etc that I grab from FB mostly
And din not manage to camwhore with the Buayat!

some pic with Hikaru but is in Kate's camera =/


Jolyn, Pin Pin and Baby Wen~
Photobucket

Baby Wen again
Photobucket

Wilson in da house
Photobucket


Toh Kiat
Photobucket


Suann? Not really catch her name, but is Wen Pink's friend, a model~ Like her hair style a lot :D
Photobucket


Chris and his date Katherine
Photobucket

LSA...PinkPau
Photobucket


Stanley and Joshua
Photobucket


Jamie
Photobucket


Kristine



Jane and Johnson



JunJunRiko



LOL!
Yeah, when we first went in, Pin Pin was complaining why there is no finger food as she wanna bite something.
So we went out to the entrance where there a few food stalls
Had some Fried chickend and Kebab.
She take away a cup of fries XD




Simon



Steph sis! where is Ben a =..=











Terrence, one of the drunk fellow there :p




All the artists on the stage




Did not camwhore that much this time....
The camera not working ma...

Met a bunch of nuffnangs fellow,
like Jess, Nigel they all etc
Nuffies and their gang, nicholas, time, aud, suet, etc

It was really a great night to meet a bunch of cool bloggers and cool friends.

That's the reason I'm always favor HA events.
Friends! Liquor! Music! Fun! Drunk!

That's all for HA :P

===================================================================

Few days before HA, invited by Yat to this fashion event(22/7/09), "High On Heels"
which organized by Rebellz and Plush

For more info please visit yat article on this :P

Here


no picture from me, so no point to blog about it... but that event was quite all right :)

No comments: