Wednesday, June 10, 2009

I Can’t Get Enough of Transformers!!!

Autobots! Transform and roll out!!!
Photobucket

Yeah, is the respectful Autobot's leader, Optimus Prime!

Photobucket

And his here to kick ass!

Photobucket

Nuffnang is giving out TF 2 TROFL premier passes!!!
Since i missed out booking the premier ticket from Transmy
So this is my only option to get a chance to watch TF2 movie premier...

The Premiere Screening will take place on;

Date: 22nd June (Mon)
Time: 9.15pm
Venue: GSC Mid Valley


I did watch the premier for TF movie 2 years back!

Photobucket

Photobucket



Most of those friend that know me well or visited my place,
they know I'm a Transformer's fan!
After more than 10 years I still love them loads

As a kidult that never tired to play and collect toys,
I've been collect quite number of Trasformer :D

May be lots of them never understand us that spent money on this kinda expensive toys,
but hey, this is a healthy hobby! at least it is better than you spend money at those hobby that never return you back any money.
Toys, you can collect and sell them when you don't want it anymore, at least you get back some of the money back :D

All this while I love Robot, cyborg or human like mechanic form.

And that's how I pick my toys like example

The human hybrid with machine, Cyborg - Robocop

Photobucket



The Machine underneath flesh, Endoskeleton - T-800

Photobucket



Human underneath machine, iron armor - Iron Man

Photobucket



All of the above amused me, but nothing beat the full machine!
Transformers!



Photobucket


And this 2 is my all time favorite since I was just kid!
Star Saber and God Ginrai
Photobucket



I never get enough of them~

I have variety of Optimus Prime in my collection

Photobucket

TRANSFORM! (kikikukiki :P)


Photobucket



Group picture of those leader class Transformer (part of the collection :p),
Optimus Prime, God Ginrai, Star Saber, Ultra Magnus, Megatron and Six Shot

Photobucket


It's so much fun to have them in my collection :D

Photobucket


Photobucket
Prime1:"Transformer 2 The Revenge Of The Fallen will be showing soon. Do you think Nuffnang will give us the premier passes"
Prime2:"I don't know dude... As in this lame post going to win anything?"
Ultra Magnus:"Guys, have faith :)"
MiniPrime:"What if they end up not giving us???!!!"


Photobucket

"WHAT SHOULD WE DO???!!!!"


Photobucket

"Nothing but pray T_T"


Photobucket
"If we can't get any passes, someone will get it!"


To be honest....

I really can't wait to see them fight again!
Photobucket

HIAKKKKKKKK
Photobucket


Ok... this is going nowhere...
I got too many Transformer pictures and this will go on and on

THAT'S WHY I JUST CAN"T GET ENOUGH OF TRANSFORMERS!!!!
ROAR!!!!

My favorite 12-inches tall toys collection :) *NOTE: Not Suitable for kid that under 15 YO*( I am serious about this, you can find this warning printed at the Transformer MP01 box)

Photobucket


Photobucket



For my full toys collection

your guys can check out

HERE



for those that wanna be a Transformer,
check out this video :D



the movie trailer

5 comments:

Simon Seow said...

Wow, so many Optimus Prime. My cousin collect Transformers too. You can ask me for his contact if you're selling. Btw, how long it takes you to shoot the gif.

Raymond said...

you sure standout with those standout robot toys

Ren said...

Simon: the gif i did it long time ago. take around half hour to make it?

Raymond: thanks

allen said...

omg!! i love the classic optimus prime!
sigh.. i shud have kept my old transformers toy last time.. :(

i miss them so much now. LOL!

ivn said...

Ren your Optimus stop motion kick ass!!! :D