Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Wrapping up of Manchester Trip

This is very back dated post...
I was just too lazy to blog nowadays...
Even this post...

Beside the 2 posts I post earlier
Click HERE for the sight seeing of Manchester city.
It just pictures without any captions.
I might add those caption when I'm really free.. like totally nothing better to do..

Else if you want to know more, you can check on joshua blog for detail documentary about our trip XD

here iz his compilation of Manchester 4 days 3 nights trip :)



some of you had already know I'm in relationship by reading the earlier post...
now the status had changed since 2 weeks ago...
Feel sorry that I did that to her..
It didn't work out in the end...
I appreciate what she did for me, and will not forget the happy moments with her.
Thanks Jayne... and sorry that I broke your heart... :(

Guess I'm still prefer being single after all =/

No comments: